Everyone has enjoyed baking something special from scratch – whether it was a birthday cake, an anniversary cake, or even cupcakes for kids! The process can be enjoyable enough alone but when combined with icing, sprinkles, and other decorations, creating a beautiful centerpiece dessert seems more fun than ever before. If you love baking cakes, then you probably enjoy decorating them too. But what do you really need to get started? It turns out that using the right tools makes everything easier and faster so let’s check out the top ten items you should have handy:
1) A large mixing bowl: You always hear people say “you must bake with clean hands”. That means you can’t use anything metal in your kitchen because of the risk of rusting. So if you want to make sure every last bit of flour remains clear and shiny instead of dirty brownish grey, this is one tool you definitely don’t want to skip on.
2) Measuring cups & spoons: These are essential to measuring all sorts of ingredients such as sugar, powdered milk, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract.
3) Cake tins: Everyone knows how much time and effort goes into making delicious pastries, desserts and treats. To prevent disappointment, invest in some good quality cake pans which will allow you to create perfect layers without wasting any precious ingredients.
4) Kitchen scale: For those who still aren’t convinced by measuring cups and spoons, you might consider getting yourself a weighing device to ensure nothing else gets lost along the way.
5) Whisk: This is a great tool with many uses beyond just baking. When whisked properly it becomes aerated and helps food thicken up nicely.
6) Ice cream scoops: Having these on hand is very useful at times since they help keep portions uniform no matter where you are.
7) Pastry brush: Using this little tool ensures that delicate areas won’t become soggy while also helping to achieve a nice shine around the edges.
8) Cutting board: Always remember not to cut directly onto countertops, especially marble floors, as it can leave marks permanently etched there forever. Instead, choose wood cutting boards with soft plastic handles for easy cleaning.
9) Baking sheet: In addition to keeping cookies fresh after being baked, baking sheets also come in handy during the cooling period so you don’t have to spend endless hours transferring hot dishes off the oven rack.
10) Rubber spatula/wooden spoon: While both utensils work well, rubber ones tend to slip better across surfaces and can reach tricky corners. Wooden ones are ideal for stirring mixtures You may think that cooking would take a lot of skill, patience, and practice.
When choosing cake decorating tools, consider the size and shape that works well in your hands as well as your budget. For example, an ice cream scoop will allow you to easily measure small amounts of frosting and sugar while allowing you to use less frosting overall. A pastry bag allows you to pipe designs onto cakes without creating large air bubbles along the sides of the piping. Considering the length of time it takes to prepare each tool short life span means buying new equipment when necessary, whereas long-lasting products mean fewer visits from the repairman. In terms of the price range, inexpensive items won’t last very long, whereas expensive ones tend to hold their value better over time.
Cake Decorating Supplies for Baking
The process of making cakes can be quite challenging when it comes down to creating an amazing design, whether simple or elaborate depending upon what type of theme you choose. This means that sometimes the person who has planned the event may come up against their own limitations. For instance, if someone is trying to bake a wedding cake then they would need special equipment like pipettes, pastry bags, spoons, etc. But even after buying everything, they may find themselves without enough space to store them. And so they end up having nowhere else to put anything and thus start looking for better ways to organize their kitchenware.
Cake Decorating Supplies for Baking is made for anyone interested in baking cakes as part of their party decorating skills! This kit includes everything needed to make six amazing cupcakes: frosting mix, pink food coloring, sprinkles, cake decorations (decorative icing tubes), edible fondant sticks, candy eyes, and candy lips. Everything can be baked together to create delicious treats for parties or special occasions.
Professional quality silicone pastry bags made from a special type of strong silicone can resist temperatures up to 300°F (150°C) – making them ideal not only for baking but also for decorating cakes!
This set will help you create perfectly piped cupcakes without worrying about losing your frosting! Get started now by choosing from our selection of pastry bags and tips below.
Switch your pastry bags and get ready for a new design on your cakes! Use one pattern the first time, then switch back to another when there are no more designs left. It’s so easy! Great idea for baking party favors as well.
If you have an idea of what kind of cake decorator kit will suit your needs best then this one is ideal. This set comes in handy when it comes time for baking cupcakes or cakes as well. You’ll never run out of accessories or supplies because everything that’s included here should always be available at your fingertips.